5'2" female, about 60 lbs lost in 10 months

Options

Replies

• docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Just an INCREDIBLE transformation!! You should be justifiably proud!!! And enjoy Philly!! (but stay away from the Cheesesteaks if you want to hit your goal :-)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - amazing transformation! Looking great, bet you are feeling great too!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous.Great job :)
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Congratulations-- you look terrific!
  • cmacohio1975
    cmacohio1975 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome! I am similar height and my end goal is similar too- thanks for the inspiration. I seem to be a very slow loser, but the scale keeps going ever so slowly in the right direction, so I keep on trying :)
  • micahnelson
    micahnelson Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me to become a 5'2 female.
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! You should feel very proud!
  • PilotWife747
    PilotWife747 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! Again I am also in the same boat...hopefully my success is as good as yours!
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • cashew1b
    cashew1b Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That is very inspiring. You look awesome!
  • determined_01
    Options
    That is so awesome! You are motivation for me! I'm 5'3" and started at 181 and have a goal weight of 115 lbs with 66lbs to lose as well. We are one in the same and it's so nice to have someone to look to with the same stats as me. Thank you for posting! I'd love to friend you for motivation!
  • roguestates
    Options
    This is amazing progress! I have similar stats and looking to lose 30 lbs, for now. I lost 20 lbs unknowingly when I started travelling (lots of walking around as a tourist!) and am now trying to intentionally lose the rest.
  • allergic2fat
    Options
    :happy:
    Im yo yoing between 55 and 60 lbs lost on this plateau. But I'm confident I can get to my 66 lb goal. I'm almost there! So close!

I've done other diets like WW and LA Weight Loss with limited success, but nothing has worked as dramatically or for as long as MFP!

So these were me around 186ish and a tightish size 14/16

th_1bfe1e92.jpgth_e6d27acc.jpgth_0d7cf83a.jpg

Now for the good stuff - these were all taken between May and July between 130 and 140ish and a 8, except for the orange tank one which is the most recent at size 4/6 (but still mostly on the 6 end)

th_b923037c.jpgth_c063d342.jpgth_2351281e.jpg

Edit - sorry for the small pic sizes. I was trying not to make them huge and went too far the other way!

You look great! Congrats!
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    We have the same stats! Thanks for the motivation! Congratulations on all your success.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    This is a huge motivation for me. I'm also 5'2", started at around 180 lbs. I'm down to the low 150s now, but I still have at least another 20 to lose. Thanks for inspiring me to keep going!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • workijng2befit
    Options
    Great Job! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • wallacam194
    Options
    fantastic!!!! you look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!