Here I am...

Katiec95
Katiec95 Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello there, 33 year old with a lifetime of battling with my weight. I had a baby 1 1/2 yrs ago and can no longer use that as an excuse.
I have a desk job and some days feel like I have had all the life sucked right out of me before I can even try to exercise.
Love this site since I can track EVERYTHING I put in my mouth as well as my attempts at exercise.

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Hey there & welcome!

I have a desk job too and used to feel the same way you feel. I found out that if I get up 30 minutes earlier & exercise hard before work, I feel so much better! I also started working while I eat and then using my lunch hour to go outside and walk. It's definitely the best part of the day. :wink:

So, that way, if I feel too pooped to workout when I get home, it's really no big deal because I've already worked out for 90 minutes! And if I do feel like working out in the evening, well that's even better!

Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • Hello there, 33 year old with a lifetime of battling with my weight. I had a baby 1 1/2 yrs ago and can no longer use that as an excuse.
    I have a desk job and some days feel like I have had all the life sucked right out of me before I can even try to exercise.
    Love this site since I can track EVERYTHING I put in my mouth as well as my attempts at exercise.

I've got a desk job, too :bigsmile: I work out during my lunch hour. The results are rewarding! Good luck, hang in here, exercise, watch what you eat, and drink plenty of H20. Blessings! :flowerforyou:

Eva
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • spinningmango
    spinningmango Posts: 197 Member
    welcome to mfp:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.