anyone lost 200 or more pounds...?

Options
I want to see some before and afters of people that lost 200 or so (preferably mroe) pounds.
Sometimes I get scared about losing that much weight and seeing some before and afters might calm that a little.
idunno

Replies

• Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about skin... you don't even see it through clothes~ and the slower you lose it the tighter it will be =]
  • sunflowerfaith
    Options
    You should be more worried about NOT losing the weight.
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Why would that make you scared? Looks like you are well on your way losing weight, keep it up! Get to that goal you have in mind. You can do it!

You and I have the same goal weight. :)
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I am close not quite 200 lbs, I have been in maintenance since january. Feel free to check out my profile pics. I lost all the weight in a year, I have some loose skin around my stomach area, but not much anywhere else. If you are worried about loose skin, just take it slow and work in weights along the way. I didn't work in weights for the first 9 months did mostly cardio.
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I know I should be more worried about losing weight in general but sometimes its terrifying, Thanks guys, I just know I"ll never be able to afford the surgery needed if I lost the weight and the skin didn't tighten up, I know its silly but what can I say,
    I'm gonna go look at all ya'll now
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    2009May2.jpg

sidebyside819.jpg

DSCF3019two.jpg

DSCF0626.jpg

DSCF0629.jpg

I am not though free of having loose skin issues as a matter of fact I am going in on Sept. 24th for a Circumferential body lift... I have a massive amount of skin on my torso... (Surgeon expects to take off 12-20 lbs.) With Weight training I have made my arms, chest, and legs better to the point I will not be having anything done to them... Best of Luck......
  • lilbigginz
    Options
    I'm no where near my goal weight. Slowly but shortly i'm getting there.
    My current weight is 454 so I have lost about 350 total so far. My profile pic is my most recent pic.

ztiTi.jpg
  • healthyKYgirl
    healthyKYgirl Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm no where near my goal weight. Slowly but shortly i'm getting there.
    My current weight is 454 so I have lost about 350 total so far. My profile pic is my most recent pic.

Wow! That's amazing! You don't even look the same in the photos. Congratulations on losing 350!
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Almost there!
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I've lost 205.