Hello

Options
My name is Trey and I am setting out to lose about 155lbs. I have been up and down for years and at one time lost 90 lbs doing body for life years ago. I am 35 and have 3 boys and have decided they need a dad that can not only play and do fun things with them, but be alive in 10 years. I am 6'0" 352lbs, my target is 195lbs. I am determined and will succeed. I started 2 weeks ago today and told myself I will not do my first weigh in for 1 month so not sure where I stand as of today, but I am already feeling better. I am only walking in the evenings and hiking on the weekend for cardio right now and hope to add to and improve along the way. I am doing the paleo thing and have actually enjoyed it. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know some folks on here. Thanks for the support.

Replies

• LaMiaVita
    Options
    Hi Trey, congratulations on starting your journey to a long and healthy life!
  • Cdposey26
    Cdposey26 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Trey, congratulations on starting your journey to a long and healthy life!

Thanks its definitely overdue
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! It is a great place for support and resources:)
  • Shircooks
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm sure you will do just fine. It's seems like you know what you want to do and how you're going to get it done. The first two weeks were the hardest for me. I believe once you have mastered the beginning, everything else will become an easy routine. Good luck and wish me well too. I have gotten lazy a little bit. I haven't been working out as much as I should. This weeks makes my fifth week though. I waited three weeks to weigh in and learned that 8.8lbs were gone. So, I have a strong desire to loose more but I need more determination. I will start back walking and jogging in the morning though. Nice to meet you and good luck.....
  • Cdposey26
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm sure you will do just fine. It's seems like you know what you want to do and how you're going to get it done. The first two weeks were the hardest for me. I believe once you have mastered the beginning, everything else will become an easy routine. Good luck and wish me well too. I have gotten lazy a little bit. I haven't been working out as much as I should. This weeks makes my fifth week though. I waited three weeks to weigh in and learned that 8.8lbs were gone. So, I have a strong desire to loose more but I need more determination. I will start back walking and jogging in the morning though. Nice to meet you and good luck.....

Thanks and good luck to you too
  • Cdposey26
    Options
    glad there are so many supportive and encouraging posters, thanks all