So disappointed! Nursing moms out there?

Options
I've been exercising fairly regularly since June. I've taken a week or a day off here and there but I've been pretty consistent. I have cut out virtually all sodas and fast food. I typically eat fish and veggies. I do have problems snacking and some days I slip up and don't do as well as others. Overall, though, I'm eating better and am more physically active than I've been in a LONG time! I just can't seem to lose weight, though! I will be the first to admit that I've got a problem with consistency. Like most people, I want to see results quickly and am easily discouraged.

In June I started P90X and did it consistently for 3 weeks. I lost a couple of pounds and an inch or two. Then I took a week off, was depressed, and ate like complete crap. Then I jumped back into things after that week and started with a combination of cardio every day and some strength training. It's been a few weeks and I haven't seen much change but I do feel better.

The added bit is this: I am a breastfeeding mom with an 8 month old. I'm wondering if the fact that I'm still nursing is hindering my weight loss efforts. I'm not at all willing to wean my daughter just so that I'll be thinner! I just don't get it!

I'm bummed.