Looking for friends to lose weight with!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• SpeedRacer74
    Options
    Just picking up mfp again for all the help I can get. Looking fire some motivational help &, give motivation back. :)
  • jaelduff34
    Options
    I have never really participated in the forums.But I would like to start, maybe I can be motivation to others.As well as some be continued motivation to me...Please feel free to add me as well anyone.
  • robin68562
    robin68562 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I stumbled upon website in May of this year. After a couple of weeks I wrote a message introducing myself, telling my story and I got 119 messages of encouragement within two days, most of them with friend requests. We're all in this together and you'll never find anyplace with more people to help you along your way than you will here. This is an amazing website. I've gotten good, healthy recipes, tons of encouragement and have found so many friends who know and understand what I'm going through. Come on here everyday, be honest and accountable about your struggles and you'll be able to do it. You'll never find a more understanding group of people. Just take it one day and one pound at a time. You can do it!
  • ashleylovesbuddy
    Options
    Welcome! Anyone feel free to add me
  • Jen_ht
    Jen_ht Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi there, welcome to MFP - I've just restarted my journey with a vengeance after finding myself 20lbs heavier than when I joined last year. Feel free to add me :) I'll add some of you x
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    Hey good luck to you! Feel free to add me as a friend, im always here for support and motivation!
  • I'm looking for weight loss support too. Like you Jen I have tried many things to lose weight and it always ends the same...by gaining back just as much if not more than what I lost. I have finally come to the realization that I need a lifestyle change, not another diet that I won't stick to. I am new here, have only been on MFP for a couple of months but only recently have been dilligent about using it consistently. I currently weigh 195 lbs and need to lose quite a bit; about 50 lbs, possibly more. My actual goal is to wear a size 8 again. If that takes losing 60 lbs to get there then so be it, or if it takes 40 lbs to achieve then that's fine too. I have gained about 65 lbs over the last 8 years and it is so frustrating. Looking forward to having some help here on MFP:)