So what does everybody drive?

Options

Replies

• fieldsy4life
    Options
    Alpine paint? Or a different bmw white?
    Mines alpine (white) and that's what I'm sticking to..

Alpine White fo sho. Nobody around here gets Mineral White Metallic - even the M3 owners. Once I get more $$$ I wanna get the BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Mirrors and some black BBS 19's:

bbs_ch_bpsl_ci3_l.jpg
  • andrewzehner121
    Options
    2012 Chevy Cruze!
  • rachelfaith92
    rachelfaith92 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

Alpine White fo sho. Nobody around here gets Mineral White Metallic - even the M3 owners. Once I get more $$$ I wanna get the BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Mirrors and some black BBS 19's:

bbs_ch_bpsl_ci3_l.jpg

I just have the stock bbs weaves but have them sprayed white to match the car. Eventually I'd love to get some 17's with those polished lips... mmmm
  • hteejay
    hteejay Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    2011 Lebron James 9 ES elite HERE!! lol
  • jimmeezwyf
    jimmeezwyf Posts: 140 Member
    Options

bbs_ch_bpsl_ci3_l.jpg

I just have the stock bbs weaves but have them sprayed white to match the car. Eventually I'd love to get some 17's with those polished lips... mmmm

Love to see other Bimmer owners here, but I truly am a purist when it comes to my BMWs being altered in any way...;) Only Dinan can alter my BMW. :) We own a shop and everything we do on these cars is stock, they perform the best, stock...well that's if you have a higher line BMW. I don't quite understand how anybody can alter a car that is so flawless in it's performance? I do see the need to swap an auto for manual though, won my heart there! Yes I am being a BMW snob, sorry. ;) Love you guys! Love your enthusiasm!
  • bandsofblue
    bandsofblue Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    2003 Toyota Highlander paid for all by myself. Just wish it was more fuel efficient :indifferent:
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I drove an '85 Camaro from 2000 to 2006. The only reason I dumped it was the damn driver's side door wouldn't stay closed. Not good when you're on the highway doing 70, oops I mean 55. Yes, it still ran. I miss my Camaro. :sad:
  • rachelfaith92
    Options

bbs_ch_bpsl_ci3_l.jpg

Love to see other Bimmer owners here, but I truly am a purist when it comes to my BMWs being altered in any way...;) Only Dinan can alter my BMW. :) We own a shop and everything we do on these cars is stock, they perform the best, stock...well that's if you have a higher line BMW. I don't quite understand how anybody can alter a car that is so flawless in it's performance? I do see the need to swap an auto for manual though, won my heart there! Yes I am being a BMW snob, sorry. ;) Love you guys! Love your enthusiasm!

It's great to meet other bmw owners! You sell chips for bmws? If so, could I possibly get in touch with you to purchase one? And driving stick is so much more fun than automatic. I get so bored driving automatic it's unreal lol
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    2012 Nissan Rogue
  • jimmeezwyf
    jimmeezwyf Posts: 140 Member
    Options

bbs_ch_bpsl_ci3_l.jpg

It's great to meet other bmw owners! You sell chips for bmws? If so, could I possibly get in touch with you to purchase one? And driving stick is so much more fun than automatic. I get so bored driving automatic it's unreal lol

Sports cars that are automatic are for the birds! Well, unless you live in L.A. traffic, which I don't, thank God! Driving is a passion, not a convenience for me!

I'll give you some info when I get back online...
  • rachelfaith92
    Options
    Sports cars that are automatic are for the birds! Well, unless you live in L.A. traffic, which I don't, thank God! Driving is a passion, not a convenience for me!

I'll give you some info when I get back online...
    [/quote]

Sounds great cant wait!
  • skinnygurl02
    skinnygurl02 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Ford Explorer (a gas hog)...
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    2006 Black Nissan Titan
  • Army_Love89
    Options
    2011 Black Honda CRV
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    2008 Ford Focus (AKA Death Trap)

&

2003 Nissan Pathfinder
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I don't drive :]
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Every day to work I drive my 1999 Quintana Roo Bicycle. :)
  • It_never_ends
    It_never_ends Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Fox river mountain bike. Can't afford a car.
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    A 2001 silver dodge dakota sport 4x4 extra cab, which is a piece of crap. But my baby is a 1992 Ford F150 flareside that is rose colored from the factory, unfortunately, ford does not make this color anymore. :bigsmile:
  • bourgri
    Options
    2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude.... White... :flowerforyou:

What a long name!!!!