FYI when grocery shopping..

Shop on the outer isles.....don't go inner! That is what gets you.....

dd/zen

Replies

• zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Shop on the outer isles.....don't go inner! That is what gets you.....

dd/zen
  • That is so true.... all the processed stuff is in the middle.. but they do put displays that you have to avoid in the outer circle lol...
    rosie
  • I no longer go shopping without a list! It helps me to stay on track. :bigsmile:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    I try to go without the hubby or kids!! That saves me a lot of calories, not to mention $$ :happy:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    I try to go without the hubby or kids!! That saves me a lot of calories, not to mention $$ :happy:

Amen to that!:laugh:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    I no longer go shopping without a list! It helps me to stay on track.

Yup! That's my trick too! I never show without a list..... and I don't let my eyes orstomach wander!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Yeah me too no kids ~ no-one...just me and the list (and coupons)......

dd/zen
  • I take a shopping list and try to beat the prior week's "olympic speed shopping" time trial. It gets me outta there before my brain registers all the white stuff.
  • I take a list too. Also I try to only go once every two weeks. I plan what we are going to have and then make my list. It saves me so much more $$, time and calories. Also it makes me less tempted to go out if I already know what's for dinner. :tongue:
  • ligytha
    ligytha Posts: 130
    I am the opposite! I live in the city, so I walk to the market. I make sure I have to go at least every 2 days. Yay for walking!