10k marathon in under 2 weeks

Options
2»

Replies

• Adforperu
    Adforperu Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Certainly might be worth checking the course.. forgot how hilly Sheffield can be.. and it's in Hillsborough.. clue's in the name!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Certainly might be worth checking the course.. forgot how hilly Sheffield can be.. and it's in Hillsborough.. clue's in the name!

You mean it's a borough? :laugh:

Yes, definitly get a lay of the land before race day :)
  • ooOOooGravy
    ooOOooGravy Posts: 476 Member
    Options

haha! :laugh:

The 10K i did in March started and finished at Don Valley Stadium ( Sheffield Varsity 10K) so i know exactly what you mean lol. the second i did was otherside of Barnsley just at the begining of the Yorkshire moors! killed me those hills! lol
  • ooOOooGravy
    ooOOooGravy Posts: 476 Member
    Options

haha! :laugh:

The 10K i did in March started and finished at Don Valley Stadium ( Sheffield Varsity 10K) so i know exactly what you mean lol. the second i did was otherside of Barnsley just at the begining of the Yorkshire moors! killed me those hills! lol