CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • Kjphotography90
    Kjphotography90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's great news, praise God. Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • Deluxe97
    Deluxe97 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fantastic news! Such a wonderful story....now to the babymaking fun! Best of luck and try not to stress yourself in the process.
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    God Bless!!! I am very happy for you. :heart:
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congrats, God is good!!!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Praise the Lord, indeed!! God is so Faithful and He is the Healer! When we do our little thing, God will ALWAYS do His BIG thing.

^^^THIS!
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    HalleluYAH!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Fantastic news!! How exciting for you!
  • cakebarn
    cakebarn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Oh My Lord!! I'm so happy for you, even though we don't know each other! LOL I went through all of that in my 20's, and didnt conceive. I wasn't overweight then either. I ended up gettin pregnant when I was 29, with my daughter who is 13, almsot 14 now. Without any fertility drugs, etc. Good Luck to you! (((HUGS)))
    ~Sharon
  • I_GoT_ThIs
    I_GoT_ThIs Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Get off the computer and go make a baby! And u will be burning more calories in the process. Best exercise ever!!! Congrats!!!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Praise God for his healing hand and strength for me to continue working out! God plus weight loss = ovulation! I don't know the last time I ovulated, but it's been a long time. Cycles of clomid and disappointment and broken hearts.. trying to conceive for 2+ years.. IT'S ALL OVER! I'm HEALTHY and NORMAL! Praise the LORD! Now.. ONTO THE BABYMAKING!! :bigsmile:

Yay! So happy for you! I have been dealing with PCOS since I was sixteen, so I know about the infertility issues. Praying for a healthy baby in your near future. :flowerforyou:
  • CRichards22
    Options
    Congratulations!!! One of my closest friends is heavy and had been told that she was infertile and had to lose nearly 100 pounds before she could even receive invitro-- and she had a one in a million chance of conceiving on her own.

So she started a healthy diet and continued to pray about it and after losing 40 pounds she got pregnant!!!! She now has a one year old precious baby boy! Nothing is too big for God and having a healthy body is key!!!

Best wishes to you & hopefully you'll be posting anothing NSV- "I'M PREGNANT!!!!!" very soon! Keep up the healthy choices!!!
  • dolly3186
    dolly3186 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Praise God for his healing hand and strength for me to continue working out! God plus weight loss = ovulation! I don't know the last time I ovulated, but it's been a long time. Cycles of clomid and disappointment and broken hearts.. trying to conceive for 2+ years.. IT'S ALL OVER! I'm HEALTHY and NORMAL! Praise the LORD! Now.. ONTO THE BABYMAKING!! :bigsmile:

that's amazing!!! Good for you!! I know how happy you are. I tried for years to get pregnant when I was heavy...it just DID NOT HAPPEN for me.

Once I lost 30 pounds...BAM! Two kids in two years. :) Congrats!
  • pennyknipprath
    pennyknipprath Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This made my cry!

I'm very happy for you. I wish you blessed with an easy, sweet, healthy, hilarious baby!

My daughter makes me laugh almost everyday for 13 years.

God Speed!
  • jilli814
    jilli814 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    congrats! That is such exciting and happy news!!!!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Here's to having fun trying, staying healthy and active to continue weight loss and staying healthy and active to have a healthier and easier pregnancy!!!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That's such a great story. Congratulations. He is ABLE...
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    Praise god!!! -sprinkles baby dust-
  • hammelise
    hammelise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome testimony! Thanks so much for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!