Jean Jacket NSV

Options
lynnprice
lynnprice Posts: 101 Member
Good Morning Everyone!

Well, this is so very minor but I thought I would share. I have held onto a favorite jean jacket (that should tell you how long I've had it) that hasn't fit me for about 5 years. This morning it was a little chilly out so, while standing in the hall looking into the coat closet, I spied my fav jacket. I thought, what the heck might as well try it on...... AND IT FIT!!!! I teared up. We've had a good bit of stress in our house as of late and yesterday just wasn't the best day for me. Didn't make a full hearted decision to get back on program after my free day on Sunday. This NSV came at the perfect time to motivate me and show me that changing my ways is for the best.

So, I give thanks for the cosmic nudge this morning to get my act back together.

Have a blessed day everyone!

Replies

• SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful NSV! These are never minor because they can inspire us so much more than a # on a scale.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!