Getting Fit for Summer 2013

Options
June 1 is 10 months away. I have a family reunion in either June or July. Was wondering if anyone else has atleast 30 or more lbs to lose....and would like to join in on trying to lose by then???

Replies

• missnelso04
    missnelso04 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I don't have that much to lose, but I do like the idea of being "ready" for next summer. It isn't as daunting as those short term goals can be. I like your style - and good luck!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I have more than that to lose...and i love that as a long term goal! i am in!
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    i love this! 10 months to work our butts off & be well prepared for summer 2013 ;)
  • SHEscribbles
    SHEscribbles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 30 is about what I need to lose, too...
  • Leslieheindel
    Leslieheindel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i would be down for that. I am going to Portugal next year and I would like to be about 30lbs smaller.
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am in. I plan to lose 50lbs by next summer.
  • petr165
    petr165 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in as well. Was a bit nervous as I'm the only guy, haha.. But oh well. I went down about 60 before my sister passed away and I've been back and working hard for the rest.
  • Elena_K75
    Elena_K75 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am in too... I have 20 kg to lose (about 45 lbs). I am Elena by the way from Cyprus
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds or so more to lose...I wanted to lose lots before this trip to Vegas, but I didn't...however, the good thing is I lost 35 pounds!!! So this year my pictures show me as a 35 pounds lighter woman :-D

Sooo...I'm already starting to save up for my Vegas trip NEXT year hehehehe and I plan to be 100 pounds lighter!!!

Add me if you like.
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I rejoined MFP on July 1st with the goal of losing 71 lbs by July 1st of 2013. So far in the last 7 weeks I've lost 12 lbs (I didn't log weigh the first week though, which I should have because thats the week I cut out sodas!). I'd love to lose the remaining 59 lbs by next summer!
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Seeing all this people wanting to do the same thing...I'm thinking a group would be great! What do yall think?
  • chelseyadel
    chelseyadel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 40 by August 18th (Brother's wedding) I'll totally join you! :happy:
  • titanium2012
    Options
    I just started checking out the forums and I would like to join as well. I want to lose around 40 by next summer, so I'm in.
  • Mindythegreat
    Options
    I need to drop about 50...I'll join you :)
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!!
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have my 2nd HS reunion next year and id like to be 30lbs lighter!!! I hate being a fatty :-/
  • newfitTasha
    newfitTasha Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in !!!!! Next summer is the summer before college & I WILL have my dream body. Have about 20=25 lbs left to lose :drinker:
  • TracyDiva28
    Options
    I plan on being around 90lbs lighter by next summer. I'm moving and going back to school, so it's going to be an exciting time. Can't wait!
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I'm in~ It didn't pan out for me this summer but it WILL for 2013.

Let's do this!!
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    WAIT!10months?! When did THAT happen? ugh.

I am in! I want to lose about 45 to50lbs. I think I can do that by next summer. Hopefully before so then I can tone and maintain.