fell off

Options
Since I hurt my foot on Friday I have completely fell off my program, I have not been drinking water have not been eating right. It hurts to stand, so it is just easier to grab fast food instead of cooking, I am hoping my foot is better by the end of the week before all the hard work I have put in so far goes to waste.

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Good luck, hope your foot heals soon!
  • Makai
    Makai Posts: 43
    Options
    Good Luck!!

I know that it helps me to turn to MFP for support and encouragement in times like those. We just all have to keep trying :wink:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    It's just as easy to grab a healthy option as it is a non-healthy one. If we're going to be successful, we have to stop making excuses for overeating. There's always going to be hurt feet, bad breakups, and rainy days, and it's so easy to say screw it and eat whatever we want...but it doesn't make anything better. This is directed at myself as much as it is at you. :tongue:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Sorry you hurt your foot, but it will get better! Even if you have to resort to eating fast food until it heals, just make sure that you choose the healthiest options. All places have at least something that is relatively healthy. Just keep your head up and know you'll be better soon. Drink your water, and make sure you don't give up!! :happy:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    It's just as easy to grab a healthy option as it is a non-healthy one. If we're going to be successful, we have to stop making excuses for overeating. There's always going to be hurt feet, bad breakups, and rainy days, and it's so easy to say screw it and eat whatever we want...but it doesn't make anything better. This is directed at myself as much as it is at you. :tongue:

I hope the foot heels fast Timothy 2000 and I was thinking the same as BrendaLee, buck up bud you can do this!!! Hey BrendaLee good job on the 50 pounds, that is awesome!!!