Biggest Loser Bootcamp Challenge! Week 1

its_B
its_B Posts: 491
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
HI peoples!

I finally made the switch over from a hip hop dance DVD to Biggest loser! I am using Bob's biggest loser bootcamp DVD. I am hoping by the end of the six weeks I will be about 15lbs lighter! Would anyone like to jump into this challenge with me!? You can use a different DVD, or even your Wii Program, the goal is to safely PUSH ourselves to new heights!!!

My personal goal for this week besides doing the DVD at least 3 times, is to do LOTS of squats, whenever I possibly Can. Would anyone else like to join me!? If soo add on below!

B(its_b)......... SW 220/GW 180/ CW 207!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Cheers!
B

Replies

• pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Ohh! I don't have the DVD, however, I'm going to do the 30 day shred again (I just finished it, but my roommate wants me to do it with her) But I think I like your idea of squats..

I'm going to aim to do 50 squats, 50 plier squats, and 50 lunges with both legs throughout the day, I'll just squish them in as study breaks :laugh:

Let me know what you think of Bob's DVD! :flowerforyou:
  • its_B
    Ohh! I don't have the DVD, however, I'm going to do the 30 day shred again (I just finished it, but my roommate wants me to do it with her) But I think I like your idea of squats..

I'm going to aim to do 50 squats, 50 plier squats, and 50 lunges with both legs throughout the day, I'll just squish them in as study breaks :laugh:

Let me know what you think of Bob's DVD! :flowerforyou:

haha! That is a VERY good plan! I was planning on doing the 30 day shred after Bob's DVD, I have heard lots of good things about it! Im guessing you like it since you are doing it a second time!!!

o.0 I hateeeee squats, which is why its my number 1 goal haha.
  • Kim motivated me earlier this morning haha to bust out my Shred DVD tonight after work. I hate squats too, the muscles around my knee are rather weak even though I used to be a rather in-shape athlete...I just neglected the knee muscles somehow (blows the mind of the physical thereapist I worked with when I injured my knee a few years ago).

I'm jumping on the DVD bandwagon here. I love the gym and will hit the elliptical in the mornings (time to start getting up earlier...) for some great cardio, but after work I'll do a DVD. I have the Shred to start, have Wii Active (pretty cool, I like doing the sports workouts like boxing and baseball) and a few other DVDs that I haven't used in awhile.

Let's do this! And I'm also going to put in a goal of 50 squats, 50 plie squats and 50 lunges. I'll do 25 of each in the morning and 25 of each after work :-)
  • rheign
    rheign Posts: 56
    I started the Cardio Max and Powersculp last week. I'll accept this challenge utilizing these DVDs. See you when I'm 10lbs lighter. WOOT!:bigsmile:
  • its_B
    Great!!!! DVD challenge is underway! soooooo excited to get all of us sweating our butts off to jillian, bob, anothers!!!! omg i did 60 squats earlier, 60 traveling lunges, 50 crunches, and 20 push-ups (doesnt seem a lot but i have zer3o upper body strength, and im hurting from the dvd last night!!!!)

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    b
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    20 push-ups seems like a lot to me:laugh:
    Good job, if you do that every day I can pretty much guarantee you will see HUGE differences in like no time at all - in fact- I hope you bought yourself some tight pants or a nice short skirt for Christmas:wink:

Yeah, I used to hate squats and lunges too - I'm still pretty bad at squats lol, but now that I've seen what a HUGE difference they can make- I'm a devoted fan.
  • its_B
    20 push-ups seems like a lot to me:laugh:
    Good job, if you do that every day I can pretty much guarantee you will see HUGE differences in like no time at all - in fact- I hope you bought yourself some tight pants or a nice short skirt for Christmas:wink:

Yeah, I used to hate squats and lunges too - I'm still pretty bad at squats lol, but now that I've seen what a HUGE difference they can make- I'm a devoted fan.

Haha ya my legs are killing me! and hopefully!
    I want to be a size 11/12 by then... That would MAKE my holiday! :)
  • are you still doing the biggest loser bootcamp? i just found your post and i have been doing it for about 3 weeks (around the time you started) so this was my first week doing the second level and it kicked my butt!
  • AshleyTaylor2017
    AshleyTaylor2017 Posts: 155 Member
    is anyone still doing the biggest loser bootcamp dvd? I just bought it and would love to join!! I only did the workout twice last week so I am kind of starting over today. My goal is to do the dvd at least 4 times a week and I would love to join the challenge of doing squats and I am going to also add pushups and plank into my goal. I really need some ab and upper arm strength!! I'll let everyone know how its going tonight! Hope there is still someone out there to do this with!
  • hey- i'm a little ahead of you but i'm doing it as well! i am on my 3rd week so i've started the 2nd part of it and was surprised how much harder it got from the 1st level to 2nd... makes me nervous about the 3rd level... anyway, i'm trying to do it 4 times a week as well. hopefully getting to do it tonight. i'll do the challenge with you
This discussion has been closed.