Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    disappointed........
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm a 44D and I love my Playtex 18 hour comfort bra (no underwire). I am so glad to see this post. I need a decent sports bra. i saw Underarmour for $60 and almost had a heart attack. I'm going to look at some of the recommended bras.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    I wear a 32F...

For everyday bras, I highly recommend going to get fitted by a professional bra-fitter--if it weren't for them, I would definitely be in the wrong size bra! The brands I like are Freya, Fantasie, and Anita. I usually buy a couple from them after the fitting and then buy more over the internet on a quarterly basis. I get refitted every time I lost 10-15 pounds. I definitely believe that you get what you pay for, so I am willing to spend to get quality bras. My husband is pretty happy with the way they look, too.

For workout bras, I love the Moving Comfort Maia (although the size on those is 34DD). I bought these from one of the sporting goods stores based on the bra-fitter's sizing (because they had a pretty limited selection of sports bras).
  • girliegirl3773
    girliegirl3773 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bump. I'd love to know, too!
  • marthathebear
    Options
    SPORTS BRAS? - ENELL (SWEAR BY IT)

REGULAR BRAS? - MODERN MOVEMENT

I second that on both kinds!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    When I was a DD I wore Cacique. Now that I am a C/D, I wear VS. But honestly, I have to try all of them on to make sure that cone thing doesn't happen. I hate to spend $50-80 on a bra that makes the girls look bad!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Chantelle!!

Let me expand on this: They are the only brand whose molded cup bras (which I love) don't give me that awkward cone-boob. I went to a local fancy-pants lingerie store to be fitted correctly, and then I bought them online cheaper at freshpair.com

I guess I need to go visit freshpair.com I LOVE Chantelle but can't afford them since I no longer get an employee discount from Bloomingdales. Best bra's ever!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I do not have a lot of money to invest. Does anyone know of a cheap but good supporting sports bra?
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    My kingdom for a reasonably priced sports bra in a 34D. Or even 32D. :frown:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I use La Senza so Free line..

I also second wacoal...they are awesome...

and I love the lululemon Ta Ta Tamer and the old Navy sport tanks...
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I love lilyette minimizer, it's nice and soft and has good support and no cones.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    You do realize the thread title brought views from every guy on here, right?

^^

In.
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    For the past 6 months, I have been hooked on Olga for regular everyday wear. The cups are deep enough to hold for full coverage and adjustable straps. I need that since I am only 5 feet tall with DD.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

^^

In.

nice..but you sir, are NOT big breasted!
  • zestyzaftig
    zestyzaftig Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    There's only one store in my state that carries my size: Nordstroms.

I'm a 36H, and it literally changed my life when I was properly measured and fitted at Nordy's. Yeah, you're going to fork out at least $60 per bra, but it makes it so much easier to stand up straight, alleviates back pain, etc. Plus, the bras last a long time too. Rather than recommend a brand, I'd suggest you go get measured by a pro and try on a selection of styles and manufacturers.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Cacique. they are kinda pricey but worth it

^^ This!! ^^

And, sometimes They have a Buy 2, Get 2 Free Sale...

: ))
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I also love the Lane Bryant Cacique line but just in the past 2 weeks had the underwire of 3 of them break on me and poke through :(
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Victoria's secret only!
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options

figured it would get some attention! lol