looking for friends for hints and tips

Options
Although been on the site for a while not really used until the last few days! Looking to meet new friends so I can get hints and tips and many words of wisdom!

Replies

• rodneyhakes
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP. I have been using this site and app for 4 months and it has worked really well for me. I have lost about 18 lbs since I started consistently using the app. In total, I have lost 29 lbs.

I have lost the weight by changing my diet- nothing white including sugar, flour or rice, and lots of protein and fiber- and by lots of workouts doing both cardio and strength training. I think consistency is the most important factor for me. I really think this site and the app on my phone have been a huge help, especially with regard to tracking what I eat, and keeping my motivated. Do you have the app as well?
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Welcome! You are in the right place to find tips etc... It's working for me, I've lost 35 pounds since Feb 5th. Good Luck!
  • MrsLeyva11
    Options
    I'm still pretty new to all of this, in general, so I don't have many tips or anything.. But I'm great at motivating and keeping my friends accountable. :) Please feel free to add me if you'd like!