Small breasted ladies.

Options

Replies

• YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    The only reason I wear a bra is to hold my Ipod when I'm lifting some heavy *kitten* weights. :glasses:

Lol, I did this yesterday and it started falling down my shirt, so I had to try be discreet and fish it out. Not always the best place to keep it, but it works =)
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I wear a D cup and I need a push up bra. I've had 4 kids so they sag down without the added support. They don't look fake or strange. They just look normal instead of floppy.
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    The only reason I wear a bra is to hold my Ipod when I'm lifting some heavy *kitten* weights. :glasses:

I have never felt more akin to any woman....I do this exact thing... :flowerforyou:

Yes! I second that.
  • brandyla78
    Options
    Yay!! I thought I was the only one in the world thankful for small boobs :) no flopping around during workouts, horseback riding, jogging etc! Whoopwhoop!!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    We busty girls get to mock ourselves like this:http://bustygirlcomics.com/

I think someone had a small chested parody comic too. =)
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Love this post! I am on the smaller end of a B and it took me a long time to be happy with them but I am. Hubby is too because one time I said if we ever won the lotto I wanted implants. He said I didn't need them and that he loves me the way I am. All natural :love:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    MFP need a "jealous" smiley. I'd love to be a B cup again.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    i hate my small boobies :(
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    I can't wait until I am a small B cup or even an A. That will happen at my goal weight. I am a D with too many #lbs overweight and saggy boobs from breastfeeding.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I used to be an A.....doesn't that count??

Ok bye bye. :)

Nope! Doesn't count. We ladies are members of the "au naturale" itty-bitty-titty club! No implants allowed in this thread. :tongue:
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I never thought small boobs made me look like a boy. If anything like, like a girl. Like a hot, young, barely legal girl.

But in an ideal world, breasts would behave like penises. They'd stay mostly unobtrusive until you needed them, then they'd get huge.

Oh, wait... they do just that. If you need to feed a baby, they'll get big enough to do the job. And that's the only job they really have to do. Everything else is purely recreational.

LOL. So true, for me anyways.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm something like a 32A (to be honest, a AA probably fits better but that's a hard size to find). My last sports bra score was $2 at the Nike outlet store in the girls department.
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    There are benefits to having small boobs, but I always will dream of being able to wear a size B one day. Haha
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    i hate my small boobies :(

Life is too short to hate the things that I love.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Yessssss! I <3 12 dollar sports bras.
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm a small B-cup at best if I'm really overweight. I think I was when I was at my highest weight at 130...but will be an A-cup for the rest of my life o-o . . . most Asians naturally lack in that area >> . . .
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm still puzzled as to why they sell push up bras in a size D....

because up around your chin is where your breasts are supposed to be...right?? :)
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Big boobed interloper, and I must say I wish I had small boobs.

When I was picking out my wedding lingerie the women in the store laughed at me and said that if I wanted the really pretty and lacy underwear I would have to get a breast reduction first :(

How mean. Big boobs need sexy stuff toooo. :(
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    hi

just running through with this

575653_3259932337940_2102450563_n-1.jpg

and running out again before you all hurt me lol

no malice meant girls:heart:

martyxx
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I volunteer to be the first testosterone-filled ape to enter the fray by saying: Meh...boobs are overrated.

not testosterone filled enough apparently.....
    Everyone has their preference - mine is in favor of smaller breasts. Besides, I'm more into strong, shapely legs when it comes to appeal.