Hello! First day tracking on MFP!

Options
Downloaded Livestrong & MFP a couple of months ago--decided to try Livestrong first--now I've officially switched to MFP! I see some big advantages (; and many features LS is lacking! My name is Nicholette, I am 31 years old, I'm a Christian, I'm a SAHM to my wonderful 21 month old son & I have been with my husband 10 years on September 30th (3 years married-same anniversary).

I have been tracking daily since June 13th & have lost 43 pounds so far, I have 95 pounds to go (ack! lol) but I'm remaining positive & my biggest goal is to get healthy for myself & for my family! Typically I do home workouts & jog with my son in his stroller--he's the most faithful workout partner (: Diet wise, a couple things I do is try to cut out processed foods, I have 1 vegan day per week (Vegan Vednesday's haha) and I'm going to start a vegetarian day per week as well (Meatless Monday's) but don't you worry carnivores--I am still playing for your team 5 days/week (;

Hopefully I can make some friends here to help me be accountable & I'd love to support you in your fitness journey as well!

Replies