What's your SO good at...that maybe is TOO good?

Options

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I used to be insanely good at Mario Kart 64 because I only had that and Pokemon Snap! for the console.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I also married a charmer. He's very cute/sweet and has a bit of a Southern drawl. He could sell a popsicle to an eskimo. Umph.
  • DPruneda17
    DPruneda17 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My husband is a people pleaser. It's great for work, cause his bosses always love him and he moves up quickly. But it gets annoying when he ends up skipping out of family events to go help out his friends/neighbors/whomever has asked for his help in something.
  • nomena
    nomena Posts: 165
    Options
    Math. He is suck a geek.
  • Asha0714
    Asha0714 Posts: 88
    Options
    wrestling.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    what does SO mean.? i've seen a lot of abbreviations on here & can't seem to figure out what they mean. ):
    Saucy Ostrich.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks. I needed that. :flowerforyou:
  • Mama_Jag
    Mama_Jag Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Fixing things. Anything. He amazes me at his ability to make anything broken work again. :happy: :heart:
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Being right. Most guys think they're right all the time. Mine really IS right all the time...and I hate being wrong, so that's just not fun. But he's awesome and I love him =)
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    He handles stress and responsibilities VERY VERY well. He is a natural leader and a very good one with a lot of knowledge on a lot of topics. The opposite of me, unfortunately. A lot more falls on him because he is so much at most things than I am. I feel bad at times. I hope that I have a strength that contributes.
  • kbmiller27
    kbmiller27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mine is very good at remembering things. Specific details. Little story that comes to mind: my husband is a cop. A while back, there was a person that shot a cow, and when the cops were called they took pictures/"fossils?" (don't know what they're called) of the tire tracks that they believed to be the vehicle of the suspect. That is all they had to go off of, no other descriptions.

About a week later, my husband saw the vehicle in town and noticed that they matched the tracks from that case - ended up questioning the guy and he confessed to everything. And all he had to look at were the tire tracks!!

Sometimes his memory comes back to bite me when I am trying to win in an argument because I have CYS syndrome (can't remember *kitten*) so I usually concede and have to say "yeah you're probably right"
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    getting me to calm the **** down when I'm really worked up about something. he is the voice of reason...
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Anything physical! Things just come easy to him, and it makes me mad....well, more like jealous and insanely hot for him! Ha! For example, his nick name is Country because he used to be able to "hit the ball a country mile". That was before we met, but he is still able to CRUSH the ball, and gosh, it makes me crazy!!!!!!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    He makes the most delicious pancakes I've ever tasted. And it doesn't matter if I tell him to only make me two of them. He will pile five of them on my plate. And I will eat them because they are too good to just leave them sitting there uneaten.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My husband is very polite, and helpful.....to all women! LOL

He addresses all older women as 'dear'...
    He will go out of his way to hold a door for a woman or offer his seat
    If a woman drops something, he will run across the room to pick it up for her...etc etc etc

I know he isn't actually flirty, but they all think he is! haha Which some of the women make me uncomfortable, especially when they come on to him right in front of me just for being polite! haha

I know that he helps women out though because he was raised by a single mom and he was taught to always respect women....
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Baking. Every week my diet is ruined from his delicious treats. And I'M the baker in the family.

He makes cake balls and I can/have eaten like 15 of them in a sitting. He takes a warm cake from the pan, mixes it with a jar of icing and balls them up and dips in almond bark. Freaking orgasmic!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    COOOOOOOOOKING!! Ehrmagerd, my huband's food is so amazing! He loves sauteeing stuff in real butter, or heavy cream or white wine.... Gah! No wonder let myself go when we got married!
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Wow ladies...I didn't know I was good at all of those things!

Carry on!
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    Cooking.

He can do it healthy, like a morning frittata, but the BEST thing he makes is chocolate pudding. With egg yolks and cream. Mmm....I can drool just thinking about it.

There are other things, too, but we don't complain about those. ;)
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Cooking.

That dirty SOB.
  • skinnynerd
    skinnynerd Posts: 110
    Options
    He is too good at everything! Cooking, cleaning, fixing stuff, being smart. I swear he is a Stepford Wife.