How many of you....

Options
13»

Replies

• heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I did when I was going to the Goodlife Women's gym here, they don't really have AC (just window units and they really aren't adequate).

The YMCA has AC AND fans, but usually the AC is enough although whoever is on the bikes normally has a fan on and just the slight breeze from it is lovely :D
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    The amount of sweat on my body has nothing to do with how much of a workout I'm getting, or I'd just sit in a parked car with the windows rolled up.

If the temp is above 50, I'm running outside in shorts and a tank top. I don't feel the temp after the first minute. If I feel chilly at a gym, I'm not working hard enough.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    My gym is actually comfortable for me. Not too cold, not too hot. Goldilocks temperature up in here. :)
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    The amount of sweat on my body has nothing to do with how much of a workout I'm getting, or I'd just sit in a parked car with the windows rolled up.

If the temp is above 50, I'm running outside in shorts and a tank top. I don't feel the temp after the first minute. If I feel chilly at a gym, I'm not working hard enough.

Um, I'm cold because I'm soaked with sweat and then get a huge fan turned on me.

I'm outside until it hits 40, then I'm done.

I just asked the question.....everybody thinks I attacked their friggn' way of life, or tried to make a deal for their 1st born.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    The amount of sweat on my body has nothing to do with how much of a workout I'm getting,

No kidding.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    i was, but it was like 90 in the gym