Just joined today!

Options
Hello, all-

I just joined myfitnesspal and look forward to reaching my fitness goals, eating healthy, and meeting new friends!

shellzzyy!

Replies

• mbvaldivia30
    Options
    Welcome to mfp I'm 15 days into the program. This app.is awesome. Feel free to add me. Glad to see you taking the first step in mfp.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. Just adding a lot of people on this site really does help with the motivation. :happy:
  • CraftyPayne
    Options
    Hi Shellzzyy , feel free to add me ... Its good to support each other :O) I'm Denise by the way !!
  • Aschefke05
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined a week ago myself, and have already lost almost 6 lbs! This app really is a great way to log and keep motivated! I'll add you! :)
  • blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me too, I love having friends on here, it gives me lots of motivation seeing other people succeed! Good luck ;)
  • RachelG101
    RachelG101 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome. I'm just into week 2. Feel free to add me as I'm just starting to get to know how it all works too :) Good luck
  • johned64
    johned64 Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family. Since I have been here everyone is supportive and helpful. Feel free to add me as a friend. We are all here for the same goal.