NSV and N$V

zenchild
zenchild Posts: 680 Member
My current jeans, Gap Curvy Bootcuts, size 6, have been getting a little less-than-flattering. They sag and make me look frumpy when I am getting decidedly less frumpy. I refuse to pay full price for jeans when I don't know if I'm going to stay a 4 or end up a 2. I'm perfectly happy if it's a 4 but I am very short and petite so a 2 is reasonable. Just depends on when my tummy flattens. So I've been trolling Goodwill.

I have 2 new pairs of jeans. A pair of Gap Long & Lean and a pair of Michael Kors. I haven't fit into anything other than Curvy size 6 for years. They are both size 4. FOUR! I just bought two pairs of size 4 jeans and they both fit without the slightest muffin top. The Gap pair is a little too long but I'm 5'1" so everything is a little too long for me. The Michael Kors pair fits perfectly.

The N$V part? I paid $7.45. For both pairs. If I'd bought these retail I'd have spent close to $200. I can't stop smiling.

I HIGHLY suggest Jillian Michael's Killer Buns and Thighs. I tried on the exact same pair of Gap jeans a month ago and they squeezed my thighs and gave me a bit of a muffin top. Now they're perfect.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!