How much does your purse weigh?

Options
If I had to guess, I'd say my purse weighs between 15-20 lbs...

Replies

• sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I have a very thick and large purse. Its a seatbelt bag so its made with automotive grade seatbelts. Last time I put it on the scale it was about 8lbs.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    my coin purse is very heavy
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Mine weights 34lbs. Yes, its been weighed several times. Yes, I put everything in the world in it. I lift weights all the time. :)
  • Gentlejazz2012
    Options
    15 pounds maybe.....it's pretty heavy.
  • MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I some times wonder if I should drop my weights and do dumbbell curls with my wife's purse.
  • larnsperger
    larnsperger Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    FUNNY! Last week my husband picked it up and said you don't need a gym membership just use this damn thing! I'd have to guess it weighs at least 10lbs. I know this much it makes my neck hurt from carrying around on those days that I carry it all day. God knows what all is in there, let's just say I could McGyver anything and win on Let's Make a Deal...
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Mine is probably about 10lbs give or take a few. It's heavy enough to make my shoulder hurt.
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My husband actually weighed mine the other day while trying to make a point, it was 4.4lbs. I thought it was heavy, but it looks like I"m wrong lol. I can't imagaine packing around a 10lb purse.
  • kayfrog
    kayfrog Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    On trips my purse becomes the catch all (weight up to 20-25lbs) and my husband ends up carrying it a lot, since he's the one that insists on putting everything in it... including trash.

On average, after I clean all the junk out that is, it weighs about 5lbs.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Way too much, had to give them up for a backpack as I was always breaking the straps.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I don't carry a purse. I have a wallet and a backpack. I use the backpack if I have to carry my camera or extras that won't fit in my wallet. Normally, I just carry my wallet everywhere though. I'm not a fan of purses.
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    A lot less than I lift in the gym :tongue:
  • draco706
    draco706 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    9.6lbs...but I took out the full water bottle, the apple, the camera and the book before I weighed it.