Need some new friends!

Options
Hi All!

I've been on MFP since March 2012. I love all my friends I have currently, but I'm looking for a just a few more who will be supporting and active online. I log in everyday and have an open diary and you should too.

I have lost 25 pounds so far, I wanted to be further in my weight loss, but I have gotten off track a few times. Finally, I'm being more active which I know is helping a lot.

I still would like to loose over 100 lbs. Would like friends who have about the same goals :)

Replies

• pinkroseacct
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to add you as a friend. My goal is at least 90 lbs to go, and I am just starting. I am on my computer constantly, so having the open diary is a great idea!
  • DreyLove
    DreyLove Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi! I've been on MFP for a while but not seriously doing anything with it. I'm in the need for cross motivation and would love to be friends!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I have been on hear from quite a while. I log food and exercise daily and always welcome new friends. The more support we have the better:-)
  • Amernie09
    Options
    That's about the amount I am trying to lose. After I had my twins I've been so lazy and the lbs have piled up :o( but I'm ready to feel good about myself again. I am trying to get my husband to take it serious with me but maybe after I lose weight it will motivate him to join me. :)
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, if I meet your criteria.

Jasmin
  • tabata_t21
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 25 pounds! You can add me if you want!
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I'm only 1 week in, and have 15 lbs to go for my first goal. But I'll need another 40 after that, so I'll be here a while!
  • roduk
    roduk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    add me. i track everyday :) open diary, im not going to break any records losing weight though. Im trying to recomp.
  • proudmother2012
    Options
    congrats on ur weight lost add me if u like
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    boom!!! here i am
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    My ticker is set to a 92 lbs loss, but I have a bit more to go after that. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • barmum
    barmum Posts: 73
    Options
    Well done on the 25lbs :) I've got over 100 lbs to lose so feel free to add me x
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I have almost reached my goal weight, now my goals are more fitness oriented, I log daily and have an open diary and I try to motivate.
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 110 lbs! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Aschefke05
    Options
    Hey there! I just started using the app last week on Wednesday. I have already lost almost 6 lbs and had my first weigh in today! I only have one friend on here, which is a girl I know personally, and she has lost a total of 30 lbs. I want to keep myself motivated by having other people's posts to look at! Add me! I need all the motivation I can get. I gained 40 lbs from a med I was on in the past year, and am now going off the med and trying to drop it all again. Setting small weight goals to start, then once I reach that one I will set another. My name is Andrea, and I'm 25. :)
  • paulamarie67
    Options
    I will add you... I log on every day. :-)
  • hiawathaperez
    hiawathaperez Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier....I have I had lost 25 by the time I arrived here at MFP ..... 40 to go and am trying to stay on the 30 day shred.

By all means add,away.

Lisa
  • N0703989
    N0703989 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi, well done - great loss! I'm also here for the long term. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm very active and on this several times a day! Feel free to add me if you'd like! :smile:
  • monikarossa
    monikarossa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP and am looking for some friends to keep me motivated and accountable. I want to lose around 40 lbs and keep it off this time.