That Annoying co-worker.

Options
JennaM222
JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
How do you get back at "that" co worker. The one that just drives you crazy?

There is a super old cranky bible fearing judgemental big bootied witch looking lady at my office. Today she sends a MASS email out - " Missing 2 square china plates we use for client meetings. If you have any information that leads to the return of the plates, we will be very appreciative."

I decided to make MISSING posters for the plates and put them in the break rooms. ohh I cant wait for her to see one.

M I S S I N G

Matrix20Square20Plates1.jpg

Call extension x6000 with any information

And yes, I am bored this afternoon at work.

Replies

• FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    OMG! Those plates, at this very moment, are in the lunchroom here were I work!!! I'm waiting for a reward to be posted!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

There is a super old cranky bible fearing judgemental big bootied witch looking lady at my office. Today she sends a MASS email out - " Missing 2 square china plates we use for client meetings. If you have any information that leads to the return of the plates, we will be very appreciative."

I decided to make MISSING posters for the plates and put them in the break rooms. ohh I cant wait for her to see one.

M I S S I N G

bahaha!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Make the signs, hang them up and then take a picture and post it here!!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    As the 'super old cranky Bible-fearing' lady in MY office (well, at least I dont' have a big booty and am not a witch, although I've been called a beeeetch)...........................

...............what did she do that was wrong here? She wants to find the plates. Give her a break,

Sheesh - you young whippersnappers, always being so judgemental.

:wink: :wink: :smokin: :wink: :smokin: :smokin:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    LOL too funny!!!!!!
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    Oh that is just hilarious!

I have one of those annoying ones. However, this one is always bring her hand-me-down clothes for others to chose from and doughnuts, cake, fudge, etc...

yeah, and she won't take no for an answer!
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    LOL, love it!
  • JennaM222
    Options
    As the 'super old cranky Bible-fearing' lady in MY office (well, at least I dont' have a big booty and am not a witch, although I've been called a beeeetch)...........................

...............what did she do that was wrong here? She wants to find the plates. Give her a break,

Sheesh - you young whippersnappers, always being so judgemental.

:wink: :wink: :smokin: :wink: :smokin: :smokin:

she is so cranky and mean!! I am always nice to her and say hello, and then she just looks at me like she is thinking, "that top is too tight, those boots are not approptiate, shirt too low, etc :) so A little harmless pay back :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    ...I don't get it? She's trying to find missing plates that belong to the company. What's wrong with that?
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    "Witch- looking"... but we're pretty.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    We have a super annoying coworker here who HAS to be in the middle of EVERY conversation. We just stop talking when she walks up. I'm sure she might think we are talking about her but we aren't we just don't want to talk to her.
  • bblich02
    bblich02 Posts: 57
    Options

M I S S I N G

LOL...that is hilarious!!! love this thread
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Leave a hand written ransom note, stating that if demands aren't met you will mail her the plates one piece at a time
  • JennaM222
    Options
    0821021350.jpg
  • JennaM222
    Options
    Leave a hand written ransom note, stating that if demands aren't met you will mail her the plates one piece at a time

hahahah!!! I love it
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    0821021350.jpg

I love it!!
  • phillieschic
    Options
    My co-worker makes a comment about the smell every time I eat tuna for lunch...so I routinely open up the tuna and let it air for awhile before indulging. :bigsmile:

I. Hate. Her.

But, I love my tuna and i will continue to eat it for lunch at least 3 times a week! :drinker:
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    0821021350.jpg

I love it!!

What does the sign next to it say?
  • JennaM222
    Options
    0821021350.jpg

I love it!!

What does the sign next to it say?

stating not to double bag the coffe, one bag is enough and if we have questions to call accounts payable lol!!!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, the annoying office co-working. I'm listening to one kackle about something right now. And she talks all day to nobody specifically. She NEVER shuts up and she's super nosey. Ugh!

Funny idea with the plates thing. We have some people here that always play practical jokes like that. Keeps things from getting boring.