Small changes. (one month on MFP)

Options
2»

Replies

• Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow! 5lbs makes a big difference on you. You look great!!!
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job! There is a huge difference in your body structure. Have you done any weight training, or just cardio.

And 5 lbs on a 120 lb frame is great for a month! You look awesome!

Thanks :) I have done a bit of strength training, actually. After my first Zumba class, I was really surprised by just how weak I really was. I seriously could not walk comfortably for two days after that!
    Now I do weight training about 3-4x a week (pretty much every other day) for 30 minutes or so. I've stuck to doing mostly low-weight, high-repetition on the machines. I also started doing Pilates, which has noticeably strengthened my core and my legs.
    Don't be afraid of the bigger weights! It will tone and tighten you faster than small ones. Lots of gorgeous women on here have sculpted this way. Just don't go big before you're ready.

Yeah, I'm definitely working my way up to them! I'm more worried about injury than I am about bulking up. Before all of this, I was totally that weakling girl who couldn't open a bottle of Gatorade on her own. So, you know, baby steps. :happy:
    Very happy for you, great attitude! Keep it up.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Beautiful shape. Congrats :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!