New to fitness pal, but not to dieting

Options
Hi all =)

I have been trying to lose weight since i had my daughter, who is already 19 months! I am a married mother of 3 working full time, so it's been difficult for me to eat right and exercise because I am always busy!! I've tried several diets this year, low carb, weight watchers, and several others with no luck, and a lot of money wasted. I figure in the past, counting calories and tracking them I have always been successful, so here I am on Fitness Pal =)

I think the other diets failed because I wasn't taking them seriously, which was obviously my fault. But now I am 29 yrs old, and fed up with being uncomfortable in what I wear, and I think the last straw for me was last week, when I bought some new jeans that were size 1X. I've never been any bigger than a med/lrge, so i was almost in tears =( Sitting at only 5'3" tall, I have really put on ALOT of extra weight, and am looking to re-gain the confiedence I used to have.

Well, im excited to use this website and read everyone else posts, tips, and tricks on shedding the weight. Good luck to you all and I hope I hang in there this time.

Emily