Has my cheese completely slid off my cracker?

Options

Replies

• Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    This is one of the reasons Facebook is evil.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I love cheese. It's why I am here on MFP. I ate too much of it.

But to answer your question, I should think that he should have at least sent you a text.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Cheese and crackers must be accompanied by wine. Where's the wine!?

There happens to be an ABUNDANCE of wine...read father up
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Oh, is this the point in the thread I'm supposed to call you all unsupportive jerks and threaten to never come back?
  • justaride08
    Options
    By man friend do you actually mean man FRIEND? Or boy friend? I would be more perturbed if it was my boyfriend. Personally, I think men just don't think to report things to us, like we would them.
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options
    Oh, is this the point in the thread I'm supposed to call you all unsupportive jerks and threaten to never come back?

No, but maybe you should try asking your "man friend" about all of this?
  • mcginger1
    mcginger1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    here for cheese and crackers...and wine.
    tell us all about it.

The sustenance of life... cheese, crackers & wine. I'm in. Where do I sign?? :drinker:
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    This is one of the reasons Facebook is evil.

So long, interpersonal communcation... You will be missed.
  • corn63
    Options

Who says I haven't?
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    How close is this man friend? What exactly do you mean by "man friend"? If he's not your SO, I don't see why you should expect to be told first.
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options

Who says I haven't?

Well you're sharing all the rest of the story with us..share THAT. What did he say? (popcorn's in the microwave)..
  • corn63
    Options
    How close is this man friend? What exactly do you mean by "man friend"? If he's not your SO, I don't see why you should expect to be told first.

Dating 2 years. Known the guy since I was 12. He's called my man friend because he's not a boy. We're not in high school.
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You would scare me away, no offense.

Why do some girls get so mad when guys don't do everything they expect them to do, and don't even tell them what they want in the first place, nuff said.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    People keep raving on about cheese, crackers and wine. Can't you all see she is CRYING OUT for help, a little SUPPORT, some validation of her personal viewpoint?!!?

ummmm...does this get me the cheese and crackers?
  • corn63
    Options
    People keep raving on about cheese, crackers and wine. Can't you all see she is crying out for help, a little support, some validation of her personal viewpoint?!!?

ummmm...does this get me the cheese and crackers?

Bingo.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    If people want to know details, they can ask. He's not obligated to give every friend a detailed report.

I'd delete you off my FL. Too much hassle.

^^This. High maintenance.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    thats right.. stage 5 clinger!

now make me a samwich...
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Cracker? That's racist. Unless it's whole wheat.
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options

Dating 2 years. Known the guy since I was 12. He's called my man friend because he's not a boy. We're not in high school.

Coulda fooled me. Anyway, based on the information you've given us, yes, you're high-maintenance and should lay off a bit. You've known him for at least eight years, if you're on this site; seems like you ought to know what to expect from him by now.
  • Icaw
    Icaw Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I think that it's understandable to be a little irritated. Simply because, the rest of Facebook is probably far less interested in his results than you are. Therefore, one might expect him to contact you before the masses.