Pappadeaux

Options
Hey, for those of you who live in cities with Pappadeaux, is there anything safe on the menu? My family has chosen to go there tonight, and I can't find any nutritional information. I get the feeling that the average meal there has to be at least 1,000 calories, and it's starting to freak me out a bit. :noway:

Replies

• KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    haha...when I read the thread title, I thought of that K-Fed song Popo zow....or whatever that is...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I have eaten there a couple of times and yeah I think you just may be out of luck. But it is so yummy :smile: Maybe don't worry so much about what you are eating buy how much of it and bring some home with you!
  • Desiderata
    Options
    Its a seafood restaurant, so im sure its going to be like a red lobster. At least seafood in itself is healthy, just ask for sauces on the side and dont order breaded and fried anything.

http://pappaspizza.net/images/dyn/menus/menu_49.pdf

i looked up the menu for the restaurant in my area, but the "naked fish" seems to be the place to order. They have nothing breaded, fried, or whatever, and the entrees come with fresh veggies.

288747.png
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Never heard of the restaurant OR the K-fed song! :noway:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    It looks yummy! Try ordering smart. Get something grilled or poached, choose steamed veggies over fries, and avoid any unnecessary appetizers (rolls, cheese, etc). You can still stay under 1,000 cals :)
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options

you make ma happy! :flowerforyou:
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options

the K-fed song was a couple years ago....all I remember is a video of him sitting at the sound board looking like an idiot moving and bobbing his head and hand along to his own song....

and I still have no clue what popozow means lol
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    This place is NOTHING like Red Lobster. It's twice as expensive and 100 times better. I mean, come on, they serve alligator and steaks (not that I eat either) it's cajun and creole food. Also, I didn't know that there was one in Alabama...the closest one is near me in Atlanta.