Hello everyone

gramsci72
gramsci72 Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I've been working out with a trainer and reshaping my diet for about seven weeks. I've been journaling my food intake, but I figure this is the next step if I'm going to be serious about my health and fitness goals. I've loved pulling my belt in another two notches, but I really want to be healthy and fit long-term-- I don't need dramatic results right away. The older I've gotten the more value I put on form-- doing things the right way, with a calm and focused state of mind-- and much less on mirror-gazing. Seeing Men's Journal cover abs, promising myself to do crunches, and then giving up because I was too "busy"-- I'm done with that cycle of fantasy, avoidance and disappointment.

So here I am, ready to plug away. I'm 37, I have three beautiful daughters and a beloved wife, and I write for a living. Thanks for making this site a welcome source of support.
301334.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• gram - hi there - i'm brand new here today myself...nice to have you on board. if you would like to be friends, let me know - i could always use a buddy on this journey

nancy
  • spinningmango
    spinningmango Posts: 197 Member
    welcome and gl!
  • Thanks you two. I'd be glad to friend you (or be friended), Nancy.
This discussion has been closed.