P90X Plus

Options
Has anyone tried these workouts? I was thinking about buying the DVDs to mix in my next round.

Interval X Plus - A lot more effective than standard cardio, Interval X Plus propels your heart rate up and down with 3 speeds: recovery, medium, and full-out, creating the most dramatic change in the shortest period of time. (40 minutes)

Kenpo Cardio Plus - This advanced-level Kenpo, with new moves, will shred the most stubborn layer of fat with an all-out self-defense workout that builds stamina, balance, and agility. (40 minutes)

Upper Plus - This monster upper-body workout will defy the plateau phenomenon by blasting all the muscles from the hips on up: chest, back, biceps, triceps, and shoulders, in a complete synergistic P90X way. After this one, you won't be able to pick up a ping pong paddle for a couple hours. (45 minutes)

Total Body Plus - By adding new synergistic moves, your muscles get pumped, then recuperate in stages until you've got nothing left. An unprecedented total-body phenomenon. (45 minutes)

Abs/Core Plus - This advanced new ab/core workout adds 4 different positions (hanging, sitting, standing, and plank positions) to intensify your ab work and shred your midsection even faster. Is a ten-pack even possible? You'll find out. (20 minutes)

Replies

• mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I have them an liked them. They were a great change up. I didn't like the first Kenpo and loved Plus. Intervals were a good workout and Total Body is good too.

Have you considered P90X2 - if you aren't looking for something with more cardio in it I like P90X2 really well because I could do that program and continue to cross train as well.
  • tri10806
    tri10806 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking for cardio as I'm running 30+ miles per week and don't even do the cardio workouts on P90X. Last week I ran 4 days, did chest and back one day, shoulders arms another, plus ab ripper 3 days. I like the idea of Total Body Plus, Upper Plus and Abs/Core Plus just to mix up what I've been doing.