Just getting started.

AKWhitehurst
AKWhitehurst Posts: 9
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Well I took the first step yesterday, I want to be able to lose a "few" pounds and keep them off. I am a single mother of a 7 year old little boy. We tend to eat out a lot and of corse snack. Its kinda sad but I weight more right now then I did when I was nine months pregnant with him. Its nice to know Im not alone and there is support out there. Good luck to everyone and please wish me luck in return... :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Well I took the first step yesterday, I want to be able to lose a "few" pounds and keep them off. I am a single mother of a 7 year old little boy. We tend to eat out a lot and of corse snack. Its kinda sad but I weight more right now then I did when I was nine months pregnant with him. Its nice to know Im not alone and there is support out there. Good luck to everyone and please wish me luck in return... :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome..and good luck:flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Welcome and good luck to you! You have a ton of support here.:flowerforyou:
  • Hello! New to this as of today, I have been working on this excess baggage for a few weeks ,needed some support and useful tools. Good to see there are others to talk to! hperry
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Great to have you here! Welcome and best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.