Pole Dancing in the Park?

Options
littleworm23
littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
I had to share because this was crazy (not in a good way lol). I took my kids to the park today and there was a lady in short shorts and a skin tight glittery tube top pole dancing on the toys for her husband/boyfriend while their kids played. Seriously??? Lady you are in the park for goodness sake!! There are kids playing (and snickering... hey, I have 2 teenagers). I was doing laps on the track that goes around the park so I didn't have the pleasure (jk) of seeing her climb a pole and then (in the words of my 13 yr old daughter) "get on her husbands shoulders backwards.... you know not in a good way". What the heck is wrong with people??

Ok, I'm done now. lol

Replies

• Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    are you serious!??!!! :noway: who does that in a public place in front of chilren!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! I would have had to say something. That is not cool. They have places for that. It's called the bedroom.... or anywhere at night.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Sorry. I laughed.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    at+first+i+wuz+liek+an+den+i+lol%2527d.jpg
  • muchadoaboutme2000
    muchadoaboutme2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would have sat down and thrown dollars while demanding a lap dance. Act like a ho, get treated like one.
  • littleworm23
    Options
    Sorry. I laughed.

Don't be sorry, I laughed too.
  • littleworm23
    Options
    I would have sat down and thrown dollars while demanding a lap dance. Act like a ho, get treated like one.

Lmao!
  • littleworm23
    Options
    I'm glad that my youngest wasn't paying attention since she was playing. My 2 older kids (13 and 15) were entertained and slightly grossed out. My daughter actually made a comment when we were leaving that I'm sure the lady heard since she turned and looked at us. At first I started to tell my daughter not to talk so loudly and be polite and then I realized what this woman had been doing and let my daughter talk freely. :)
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

FTW!!!
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: And the name of this park is.................................................:bigsmile:
  • littleworm23
    Options
    :bigsmile: And the name of this park is.................................................:bigsmile:

lol
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I seen this post and just HAD to read! Omg I thought maybe you were asking how many calories do you think I burned pole dancing in the park! LMFAOL!
  • littleworm23
    Options
    I seen this post and just HAD to read! Omg I thought maybe you were asking how many calories do you think I burned pole dancing in the park! LMFAOL!

lol Nope. Although I did ask my son (15yr old) how humiliated he would be if I did that.
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Too funny! That's something I'd say to my 14 year old to.
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I had to laugh upon reading this. It's absolutely horrible, but funny. I mean do people really do crap like that in real life?