Day ONE!!

Options
Well, first of all, I'm 26 years old and I want to lose about 15 pounds before my trip to Hawaii in the middle of May. I figured I needed to take the first step in order to motivate my partner and my mom. We're actually starting a competition on Monday similar to the biggest loser since we're all very competitive. I've already started eating much healthier, just have to fit excercise in my schedule besides the two softball tournaments a month. Hopefully, referring back to the message boards will keep me motivated.

Replies

• krazeboutu
    Options
    Well, first of all, I'm 26 years old and I want to lose about 15 pounds before my trip to Hawaii in the middle of May. I figured I needed to take the first step in order to motivate my partner and my mom. We're actually starting a competition on Monday similar to the biggest loser since we're all very competitive. I've already started eating much healthier, just have to fit excercise in my schedule besides the two softball tournaments a month. Hopefully, referring back to the message boards will keep me motivated.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
    This is definitely the site to help you! :happy:
  • yadiraj82
    Options
    GOOD LUCK we are here for u:)
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!