Over 100lbs to go and motivated...just lacking supporters :(

Options
Nettabee
Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
I don't meant to sound annoying and I feel like I'm begging for friends. But a lot of the folks who were around when I first joined MFP have either deleted their pages, or just haven't logged in for months. My heaviest weight was 361.8 last year. I was 354 at the begining of this month (August 2012) and since then I've dropped down to 340. So yeah, this isn't a game anymore. Enough was enough and I'm sooooo determined to get this weight off...not for anyone but me! It just sucks when you have no one in your corner to root you on.

Anyway I'd love to have a few more folks in my corner, and would do the same for you!

Replies

• Nettabee
    Options
    Bump? :frown:
  • vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I log almost every day. I have missed a day or two. Feel free to add me.
  • dmh0204
    dmh0204 Posts: 81
    Options
    I'll be your friend.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Add me - I am on everyday without fail and log everything! I will support you and kick your a** if you need it - but only if you return the favour!
  • Jester522
    Jester522 Posts: 392
    Options
    I log my food daily. Not much on the forum but I'm around. Hit me up if you need anything.
  • msbobbitx
    msbobbitx Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me ;-)
  • hulkklogan
    hulkklogan Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm not the greatest and most dedicated logger but if you ever need any advice I usually log on every day.
  • ClaribelCastillo
    ClaribelCastillo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wow, i'm glad to see you're determined to lose weight. you're heading in the right direction. keep up the awesome job :)
  • Mommagoose4
    Mommagoose4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Add me - I am here everyday - 31 yr old mother of 4 kids - never stop moving- always here to support everyone.
  • freespiritistaken
    Options
    Darling feel free to add me. I want to lose 70 lbs (that's almost 35 kg right??) until summer! I log in everyday!
  • atownsend5
    Options
    Add me! I will be glad to support you and I, definitely, need all the support I can get. I log every day. I have lost 15lbs - 75 to go! We can do this!!!
  • harpey
    harpey Posts: 2
    Options
    my goal is similar; my success is not. I am inspired by you.
  • erins89
    erins89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday and try to motivate and support all my friends.
  • Nettabee
    Options
    Thanks guys. Even a simple "great job!" goes a long way for me....I'm simple lol.
  • xtrordinari
    Options
    I'm a daily user as well. Feel free to add me!
  • himitsusj
    himitsusj Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on the wagon after falling off for a very long time, and I'm determined to make it work this time around. I'd love to have someone who's fighting my same battle and looking for all the support and encouragement they can get as a friend, so long as they return the favor. I'll add you. :)
  • nomorechub68
    Options
    ME ME ME ME ME ME
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    i'll be your huckleberry. lol add me if you like!!
  • Nettabee
    Options
    Yeah, I haven't been logging this month (so shamed) but I have been doing everything else right at least lol