Is it just me...

Options

Replies

• zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, this could get hawkward.

It could get falcon crazy. (yup, mine failed)
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    Great thread...

Way too many gorgeous people to stare at agreed! haha
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Haven't read all the replies, because wifi is being stupid and I just clicked reply to get this over and done with lolol

I like flirting. I LOVE flirting. I don't do it as much as I use to...it depresses me. I remember when my sister and I use to go to the bar and she would get free drinks simply from flirting. Me, I would get NOTHING.

So, while I don't want to find true love on the internet, I am married after all, I do like flirting. On the internet it's like there's no worry about flirting with the wrong person and having them think they're gonna go home with you, ya know? Plus, if noone knows what one actually looks like, flirting is easier hehehehe
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    hey-baby-its-only-micro-when-its-soft.jpg
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Tui_Fan
    Tui_Fan Posts: 10
    Options
    :smooched: :wink:
    Tee-hee FUNNY!
  • astina2727
    astina2727 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Flirty is healthy right lol, flirting never hurt anyone.
  • 67butterfly
    67butterfly Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    omgawd.....lol:smokin:
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    A bit of flirting builds confidence which helps people get healthy. Like how I put a spin on that? :)
  • kimastbury
    kimastbury Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oh what a classic! I'll have to get myself a proper photo for my avatar.... I only put this one up so I'd have a perve when I logged my food.... now I've found this thread i won't be needing it lol
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Oh what a classic! I'll have to get myself a proper photo for my avatar.... I only put this one up so I'd have a perve when I logged my food.... now I've found this thread i won't be needing it lol

Yes, please replace it with a bikini pic! :)
  • April4th
    April4th Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Flirting on MFP never crossed my mind--I mean, no one ever flirts with me anyway--not in real life. But sometimes it's fun to watch others do it. And hey, it might come in handy at some point.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Flirting on MFP never crossed my mind--I mean, no one ever flirts with me anyway--not in real life. But sometimes it's fun to watch others do it. And hey, it might come in handy at some point.

Voyeurism is cool too. :drinker:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    how-you-doin.jpg?w=538
  • SweetPea120
    Options
    Meh. Nothing wrong with a little flirting.

Or a lot, in my case. Hey baby.

ohheyyyy
    ^ OH HEY to you too! Maybe you two could both step into my office...?

I do like to share... :bigsmile:

I am so glad this thread was made. I don't even know what it was about at this point.

Now that's funny!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Um.. This a dating site.. NO WAY... I never ..ever flirt.. or show off my abs or wear panties in my pics.. oh.. wait.. u can see my profile pic huh ? My bad .... :tongue: If you like wat u see... u know how to find me : )
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    :smooched: :wink:

I needed a glass of water after seeing your profile picture.
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    ...or is MFP starting to look more and more like a dating site? Maybe it's just the pics I've been seeing lately, but...wow...

maybe you are in the wrong forums? If you feel "threatened", stick with the fitness, or even weight loss subject forums. Chit-chat, fun, and games tends to be (gasp) just that.

but yes, flirting is motivating....
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    how-you-doin.jpg?w=538

Oh Joey! My love!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I don't know how others are taking it.

I amd first and foremost here to lose weight and get myself healthy.

However, a little shameless flirting does make it a lot more fun. I mean...there are a ton of good looking people here. That have worked hard for it. I always feel flattered if I'm flirted with. I know it's completely all on looks and whatnot, but still.

I don't use the site for dating, but flirting I throw in from time to time.

This...but honestly, you never know where you're going to find love. I've heard some stories already of ppl finding eachother on here and falling in love- can't knock em. Love happens in the most unexpected places.

edit to fix my spelling errors: I was typing too fast too early. LOL