Ladies- lose the fat "down there"?

Options
Kind of an awkward topic, but I, and along with a bunch of other women online, have this layer of fat in the..pubic area and it is rather noticeable. I feel like I have an A-cup boob over my genital area. Its rather unappealing. I never was very heavy, but I had it for as long as I can remember. For any females who have this, have you noticed it flattening as you lost weight or am i doomed with this forever? haha

Replies

• stonerdude
    stonerdude Posts: 103
    Options
    Just a correct rogering will correct that! I am told!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    the very last place you lose fat (if at all):grumble: sorry...
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Its quite common so I wouldnt worry!
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Its been the topic of 'Embarasing bodies' TV show a couple of times. Its a stubbon area to lose fat from. Each time they recomended liposuction to treat that one area.
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Girl, I get you!

I am the heaviest I have ever been and was disgusted when one day I looked down and saw how big my 'lady garden' had got!!

I am trying to do a lot of cardio that involves hip flexion so that I can rid myself of the fat pad!
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    Options
    I think it is weird some women get so much fat down there it balloons their pants out and looks like a stomach.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I've had that ever since having my kids, but I have a C cup =(
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options
    I think it is weird some women get so much fat down there it balloons their pants out and looks like a stomach.

omg ahahah my mom has that! a vagina belly! or a pregnant va jay jay
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I guess it must be common since it's got its own acronym: FUPA (Fat Upper Pubic Area)

????