Anyone from the High Desert CA?

Hello there!
I started using MTP in Feb 2012 I believed when I was exercising and eating healthy for 2 months after the cardio/zumba classes at school I quit. I quit healthy eating and exercising idk why i just got unmotivated alot of stress and depression. I've lost 15 pounds in 2008 on my own doing Yogalates (pilates and yoga) @ the community college I graduated from. I was a size 9/11 in Middle School-High School and College. I lost 3 sizes down to a 5 in 2008. Now, I am back to size 9. All i have is size 5 pants and none of them fit me at all. I want to motivate myself and motivate my sister too! We want to reach our goals and start our journey. :0)
Anyone in High Desert Ca 760 or at 909, 951 San Bernardino/Riverside area.
Want to look for friends for motivation, healthy eating, fitness.
Thanks

Replies

• julesw734
    julesw734 Posts: 100
    I am in the High Desert 760 and I go to Riverside every couple of months.. I also need motivation.. Right now I am a 9 /10 was just an 11/ 12 within the last two months.. Have not really lost weight for the last 2 months, but I have lost inches.. I change my whole eating lifestyle.. Trying to slowly change to vegetarian, but I love meat so I cheat once or twice a week for the last 2 months.. Good luck with everything