Lower Calorie = Natural High???

Options
I"m back on the saddle again - Day 2 of eating great and exercising and I am seriously WOUND UP! I can't go to sleep & I actually woke up & worked out @ 5:00am this morn(1st time in a long time)! And I get this everytime I cut the big portions & crappy foods & stay close to my calorie goal! It eventually settles itself down after a couple of weeks, but it feels like some Natural HIgh or like falling in love. My body & mind are just buzzin!
Does anybody else experience this? or do I need to seek professional help?

Replies

• EllaNovella
    Options
    Yeah, once you stop eating crap you return to normal methinks, but you're so used to being dragged down and sluggish that it feels like you're on a high
  • natbeach
    natbeach Posts: 62
    Options
    I get this too the first week and a half I am so pumped and loving it haha. Lets try to keep it going...
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    It does feel so good! After I posted this last night, I got 2 things crossed off my when-I-have-time to-do list and then finally settled down enough to sleep. I did sleep in instead of going to the 5:30am class but I'm going to catch a noon express class & maybe even get a run in after work - YEP: I feel that good!!!

Thanks, guys.