• _Calvin_
    _Calvin_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Brew beer

Drink beer.
  • raven3lise
    raven3lise Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm not creative haha, I've been drawing the same three characters for the last six years.
    Those same three characters are the inspiration for the book I've been trying to write the last six years.
    (I know 6 years isn't a lot to the older crowd, but I'm only 19 haha)
    Oh, I sing too. As for instruments, I only know one song on both piano and guitar, ngl.
  • BlueGirl1214
    Options
    I AM A PAINTER! YAY! Starting my senior thesis this year! Go me!
  • cblevitron
    cblevitron Posts: 243
    Options
    I come up with new ways to call my manager dusty every day. :grumble:
  • MonkRocker
    MonkRocker Posts: 198
    Options
    I am one of those musician types.

Released a record in January.
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    Brew beer

"LIKE"
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Paint and photography mostly
    Baking
    I knit
    Sew
    Play random instruments when I'm bored.
    My hobby is having creative hobbies.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I love to write. I spend as much time immersed in fiction as possible while maintaining a normal life, ha.
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I am a writer and absolutely love writing short stories. I have so many things that I have written over the years but don't plan on doing anything with any of them. I also spend hours and hours AND HOURS with four sets of keyboards locked away in a sound proof room pretending I'm Trent Reznor. I'd like to think that I am good at both :D
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I write but haven't come up with anything good for ages.
    Anyone else excited for NaNoWriMo, though? :D

Looking forward to this because I wanna give this a try. The stupid thing is that it's in November. My birthday's in November and I usually take a couple weeks of vacation then so I'm always out and about and never find the time to write. But I really want to get to it this year!
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I also spend hours and hours AND HOURS with four sets of keyboards locked away in a sound proof room pretending I'm Trent Reznor.

Awesome.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,069 Member
    Options
    I write. I'm restoring an old slot machine from the 30s. I hear you can make clothing from human skin, but the dead hookers in my closet have a bad habit of tearing easily, so i use them for puppet shows instead.
    In order to use the skin like leather, it has to be preserved. Otherwise it deteriorates and won't hold a stitch.

My list of "used to" skills is extensive. I used to draw and paint. I used to play guitar and piano. I used to rebuild/restore/modify cars. Through a series of unfortunate events, I lost the will and energy... while packing on 100 lbs... for creative hobbies. I'm slowly reclaiming my powers... along with renovating my body...
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    make my own marble magnets.

love love love it
  • leahrochelle
    Options
    :happy: Sing, draw, and write.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    <----> www.soundclick.com/silverchick
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm working on my graduate degree in Drawing, so I do a lot of drawing and painting with a touch of fiber art.

When I don't want to use my brain as much I sew or crochet, or make up patterns. Recently started making up patterns to crochet food items (I made a really delicious looking t-bone steak lol).

I'm also certified to teach Art. When I was doing my student teaching I loved working at the elementary level. We had a blast making all sorts of arts and crafts. I learned you can make just about anything by tracing your hand and kids love cutting paper more than anything else. :laugh:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I love to write. I actually just got back into it a few years ago. I have several books I've been working on but my focus right now is on one particular one that I really want to finish.
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Anyone else excited for NaNoWriMo, though? :D
    Looking forward to this because I wanna give this a try. The stupid thing is that it's in November. My birthday's in November and I usually take a couple weeks of vacation then so I'm always out and about and never find the time to write. But I really want to get to it this year!
    I definitely encourage you to just go for it! Even writing a little bit feels like an accomplishment. I didn't have a lot of time last November, either, so I split a 50000-word work with my writing partner and we each did 25000 words. Technically doesn't count, but to us it did, and we weren't the only ones doing it, either. c: Find a way!
  • tejasmh87
    tejasmh87 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Mixed Media Artist on Canvas.
    Poetry, fiction, non-fiction.
    Did glass blowing for a while.
    Jewelry maker as well.

Getting a blog put together to showcase art soon :)
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I created two children.

And I'm a photographer.

And I write a little bit - mostly romance.