I'm new to this..

Options
I just started taking my life change seriously a couple of days ago. I need to change a lot of things in my life and one of the main things is my health. I've been working out sporadically but not often enough. Today i realized that my exercise and eating habits have to change. I have eaten very healthy today and had a great work out that was a little long (one hour and 35 minutes) and it felt great. Anyway, I'm just looking for some friends on here for support!

Replies

• stesi123
    Options
    Hey I'm kinda new at this also and have been trying to watch what I eat and excerise more but it's not easy. You can add me as a friend if you like and we can help each other out.

Question for you.... What kind of work out did you do for an hour and 35min???
  • emilysmom26
    Options
    I did multiple dvds. Hip hop abs, standing abs, yoga, a multi muscle 2 mile walk at home dvd, about 10 mins with 5lb dumbells and i think that's it
  • Cillamail
    Cillamail Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done! You've made a start! :)
    I'm also looking for support on here!
  • evaange1
    evaange1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just keep at it, stay focused! Anyone can do this =)
  • emilysmom26
    Options
    I know i can do it. After I had my daughter I lost 115lbs but when I got severely depressed i gained a lot of the weight back.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am new too add me so we can be there together.
  • penith113
    penith113 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I've been here a long time and I keep getting stressed out and quitting. I am looking for people to support me and I find I do better when I am helping others too. Lets do this together!
  • jmfhockey
    Options
    Everything you all said connects with me. I need a little added push as well. Feel free to add me...and hound me when you don't see me keeping up with this! :) I will push you as well. I know we can do this...for me, I just need to dedicate myself for the long hall. I can't start, then let up, then start again. It will take hard work, but it is worth it. Anyhow...just my two cents. Add me if you would like. Thanks.
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am new to this also and will support you. So feel free to add me.
  • franke1260
    Options
    I'm new to this too. I recently injured my hip so I can't work out for a couple of days yet. I'm trying to diet. My problem is that I snack at night when I'm supposed to be sleeping. Maybe with some support from others I'll quit. Feel free to add me.