When did people start noticing your weight loss?

Options
13»

Replies

• sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have only had a few people notice, I've lost 44lb's and still have a way to go, however I haven't told anyone except from family so I dunno how that might affect it. I have a test of how well its showing tomorrow I'm seeing a group of people I haven't seen for 3 months so I'm hoping they might notice a difference.
  • yeshualovesme
    yeshualovesme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I know I shouldn't but I can't wait for people to notice. They sure notice when you gain, lol. I remember losing 40 pounds on weight watchers and having people constantly talking to me about it. Then as I gained, people were just kind of looking at me with a pity look. So, I see an overwhelming response that the people you see most often don't notice as much. That's okay - tired of carrying around the shame of weight. Tired of it! I'm losing weight for myself - but gosh it sure is fun to have the compliments :)
  • quisha916
    Options
    people started noticing when i had lost my first 35 lbs. Now i lost 42 lbs. And not only family friends were noticing but my exs have too and they are speechless