I hope ur not an ex

Options
2»

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    This is my first day of joining my fitness pal...
    I have decided to write 2 things, one good and one bad. I will let you decide which one is which.
    1. I am currently wearing leopard print pj's.
    2. I am frigging hungry.

dafuq?

I just peed.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    If you are hungry, you are doing it wrong! The PJs are bad though...

You're talking about her PJs when you're wearing a pink faux fur hat sporting a pink suitcase??? :wink: Pot. Kettle. :happy:
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I wish I was wearing my PJs right now... leopard print or otherwise
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the title of this thread...

Word!

2nd that....
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    If you are hungry, you are doing it wrong! The PJs are bad though...

You're talking about her PJs when you're wearing a pink faux fur hat sporting a pink suitcase??? :wink: Pot. Kettle. :happy:

Now that cut me deep, what is wrong with a man wearing a pink hat and pulling along a pink suitcase full of girlyness?
  • Flowf87
    Flowf87 Posts: 8
    Options
    Look you bunch of silly billys,

1. I don't care if you don't like slang writing
    2. The title is 'I hope ur not an ex' because I wouldn't like an ex to know I have put on a load of weight and am writing a post about it
    3. EVERYTHING I say is light hearted, I wasn't really friggin hungry. Just a little bit but only because I hadn't had breakfast yet.
    4. Thank you for all reading my post, even if you are anal.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Look you bunch of silly billys,

1. I don't care if you don't like slang writing
    2. The title is 'I hope ur not an ex' because I wouldn't like an ex to know I have put on a load of weight and am writing a post about it
    3. EVERYTHING I say is light hearted, I wasn't really friggin hungry. Just a little bit but only because I hadn't had breakfast yet.
    4. Thank you for all reading my post, even if you are anal.

Anal?

Oh, this thread just got better.
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wow, first day on MFP and you've been shot twice already, once for spelling and once cause you're dieting incorrectly! Don't take it to heart, it will happen all the time from what I've seen. If you can look at what you wrote and think... I really didn't deserve that.... then just let it roll off. I don't see anything wrong with either of those things. Leopard print can be cool or sexy given the right circumstances, and yes, you probably are hungry because you have turned your body on its head and food is uppermost in your mind. As long as you are being sensible and using all your calories, your body will settle down soon.

Just remember YOU'RE the boss! Did I spell that right? *giggle*

^^ :D:heart: :laugh:

Glad you have a sense of humor DetriotDarin! :tongue:
    '

Hey - you've busted my chops...you can call me "Darin" now. Humour is my 3rd best sense.

:D

And what are your first 2?
  • Flowf87
    Flowf87 Posts: 8
    Options
    Oh lordy
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    And this is why we're friends. Nice usage of the ellipsis, by the way! *high five*

*blushes*
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Wow, first day on MFP and you've been shot twice already, once for spelling and once cause you're dieting incorrectly! Don't take it to heart, it will happen all the time from what I've seen. If you can look at what you wrote and think... I really didn't deserve that.... then just let it roll off. I don't see anything wrong with either of those things. Leopard print can be cool or sexy given the right circumstances, and yes, you probably are hungry because you have turned your body on its head and food is uppermost in your mind. As long as you are being sensible and using all your calories, your body will settle down soon.

'

Hey - you've busted my chops...you can call me "Darin" now. Humour is my 3rd best sense.

As part of the settlement with the city of Jacksonville, FL I can't tell you about the the second. For the first? Friend me up, get to know me... :) You'll see.
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options

'

As part of the settlement with the city of Jacksonville, FL I can't tell you about the the second. For the first? Friend me up, get to know me... :) You'll see.

I'm crushed. :sad: :sad: We are already friends, and you don't remember me. :frown: :frown:
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Are these your pj's? :laugh:

1DCFBE811.jpg
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Are these your pj's? :laugh:

1DCFBE811.jpg

^^ I want these!!!! ^^