i need motivators

Options
Well i started my weight loss journey at the beginning of this year and i lost almost 15 pounds but then i started having a lot of personal issues and i fell off my diet and stopped going to the gym.. i have gained all my weight back and i am miserable.. so monday of this week i started again.. i have the motivation to do it bc i am miserable with myself but i need others to help motivate me and to give me tips on ways to burn more calories and exercise tips.. my plan is to go to the gym 5 times a week for an hr or more a day.. i change my workout everyday and do something different.. i havent gotten back into weights yet as this is only my third day back on my diet.. so mfp please add me as a friend share ur stories and motivation with me and i will do the same..

Replies

• sammyjo15
    Options
    Well I am right there with you! I had been about two years since I had been in the gym and I was a personal trainer! So dont get to down on yourself! But Ill add you I could use some more friends!
  • 2011JAM
    2011JAM Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I joined in Novemeber and lost 25 and then have managed to put 10 back on Yukkkk feel like crap and finding jit harder and harder to get out of the hole..
    It sucks, I think the key is never give up...