MY KiDS HALL0WEEN CANDY MADE ME FAT AGAiN!!!

BL3SS3DMAMiOF4
BL3SS3DMAMiOF4 Posts: 8
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
W0W AFTER ALMOST 6 LONG MONTHS DOiNG SOOO GOOD ON MY DiET AND LOSiNG 50 POUNDS i PRETTY MUCH HAVE GAiNED iT ALL BACK iM:brokenheart: HEART BR0KEN!! N0W THANKSGiViNG iS C0MiNG && CHRiSTMAS AND THEN MY SON'S BiG FiRST BiRTHDAY!! MY WH0LE G0AL WAS T0 L0SE AS MUCH AS i C0ULD S0 AT HIS BiRTHDAY i W0ULDNT HAVE T0 RUN && HIDE FR0M THE CAMERAS!! iM S0 DiSC0URAGED i LET EVERYTHiNG G0 AND WAS D0iNG SO GOOD! [[iNSPiRATiON PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE] THANKS MiMi MARiE!:frown:

Replies

• squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    I hear ya girl! Although, the hard truth is that the candy didn't make you fat again, you did. Same as me, no will power, chocolate is my cryptonite. Don't feel badly, the holidays are all driven by food. Parties, gifts, get togethers.......there is food for every occasion.
    Please don't feel ashamed of having your photo taken, you will hate yourself later in life when you realize that you missed out, and your children will wonder where the heck you were that day!
    Baby steps......day by day and all that. Try and remember how it felt 50lbs ago....and try to figure out what triggered you to start eating poorly again.
    You can do it! You know you can, because you already have.....
    Good luck!
  • Advengirl
    Advengirl Posts: 88 Member
    Ugh...chocolate gets me every time.

I just recently recovered from a minor set-back...and I think you can too. You've LOST this weight before...don't let it get the best of you now.

Do you know what triggered the chocolate chow-down?
    I'd recommend getting it ALL out of the house (at least out of sight) now if you haven't already. I've just proven that I can't be around sweets yet. lol

Maybe for future attacks- put stuff in the freezer. It's harder/takes longer to munch and isn't staring you in the face.

As for now...YOU CAN DO IT. You can lose it all, and then some, again. You just fell off the wagon. But thankfully...here's another one for you to get back on. I'll even help ya up :)

::hugs::
This discussion has been closed.