Digestive Issues...

Options
I'm seriously thinking about going on the caveman diet or something like that. It seems like my stomach is just never quite right these days. I mean I'm not constantly sick, but it's just not right if that makes any sense. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem and how they handled it? The last two times I went out to eat at a restaurant I was sick within 20 minutes, and this is eating things I've eaten hundreds of times in the past. Although, I haven't really been out to eat in a while. Anyway, I'm still new at all of this and have a LOT to learn as far as eating healthy and disciplining myself etc, but with the way my body has been acting lately, I feel like I need to get a little more serious. I sometimes wonder if maybe I have some sort of underlying health issue, but I'd like to try treating my body better first before assuming that.

Not only do I have issues with my stomach, but also if I go too long without eating I get shaky, sick and weak. I've even been struggling with some crazy acne that just doesn't want to go away and migraines from time to time. I say all this simply because I'm realizing that maybe my diet can change all of this, but I'm not sure 100% or even how to go about doing it. I mean baby steps are the only way I feel I will be successful in the long run, but where do I start so I can start feeling better?

Thanks for any and all suggestions.