Food Network/Channel etc. shows

Options
2»

Replies

• MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    LOVE: CHOPPED! OMG... I love the baskets, the judges, and Tim Allen. I love the backstories on the chefs, and where they came from, and why ~ and I love the Chopped Challenges when they do the charity things. I could watch marathons of this all day long...

HATE: BOBBY FLAY!! Ever since I saw him on Boy Meets Grill and he nonchalantly walked through is kitchen and threw a bucket of strawberries at a cook there and told him "Go bake me a pie." WTF rudeness. His tone, his mannerisms, his "Im better than you" complex ~ hate hate hate hate hate him... And Guy Fieri ~ I can't stand him either... One of his earlier shows had him mixing up ground beef and such AND HE WAS WEARING LIKE 20 RINGS ON HIS FINGERS and all I could think of how nasty that was and how much of a ***** it would be to clean his jewelry later... Yuck.

LOVE TO HATE: Rachel Ray. I hate the way she talks/sounds, interacts with the camera, tries to be the Food Network Oprah... but I like some of her recipes, so I put up with her.

*Let me tell you how I really feel, huh? Lol
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of how Rachel Ray talks, or her "EVOO", "sammies".

But I loved many of her recipes. So simple.