Hello Friends! It's me Laiken!

laikenlove
laikenlove Posts: 11
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Well hello!

I'm Laiken Williams. I'm new to this site. A good friend of mine introduced me to myfitnesspal. I'm 23 and at my heaviest point in my life. I started out at 258 lbs and now I'm down to 244 lbs. It's going to be a long road, but one that will me memorable and worth the shot! Aside from my fatness, I'm fabulous! I love myself more than anyone else could love me. I love to be out and about! It keeps me alive and very sociable. I would love to make friends on here and hopefully have support as well as support someone else in their endeavors! So if you wanna be a part of my team, shoot me a message!

Love Ya!
~Laiken Love~

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I love your attitude, Laiken!! :drinker:

Welcome and good luck to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • Advengirl
    Advengirl Posts: 88 Member
    I'm going to have to 'ditto' Shannon023!

:D

Glad to have ya! :drinker:
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Way to be fabulous, Laiken!

My personal motto is "I can't help it I'm so awesome!" My boyfriend and I have come up with a slew of sayings centering around the word awesome.

Great job so far and keep up the good work! You can do it!!

Heather
  • Thanks guys! I really appreciate it! And as you are all here for me, I'll be there yall! Let's be strong individuals as well as a strong team! Let your inner Tawanda ( from "Friend Green Tomatoes" Great movie BTW!) shine through! TAWANDA!!!!!!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Tawanda!

I had a chance to visit the town where Fried Green Tomatoes was filmed and actually ate fried green tomatoes at THE Whistle Stop Cafe. It was such a blast!

Have a great evening,
    Heather
  • spinningmango
    spinningmango Posts: 197 Member
    welcome to mfp
  • Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.