A Slight 30 Day Shred NSV

Options
ckay220
ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
:happy: So, other than me being able to do almost all of the full walking pushups (which is pretty big for me since I HATE pushups!) I think I had an NSV last night during the cooldown...for some reason I can always stretch my quad and grab my whole foot from the back on my left side, but NEVER on my right, I always have trouble with that! However, last night, I was able to stretch both legs without struggling!! It's pretty small, but I feel like that's getting..more flexible I guess? Either that or my back fat is shrinking..lol. It's a small one, butI was happy!! :smile:

Replies

• kaa02c
    kaa02c Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow, I feel the same way as far as stretching my quads, lol! It's the small things that amaze us. Keep up the good work! I unfortunately had to stop 30 Day Shred a few days into Level 2. My schedule is hectic, but hopefully I can pick it back up after this semester!
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I hope you're able to continue too!
  • ktied
    ktied Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I had this NSV a few weeks ago. except with the other leg. It was such a great feeling =) Congrats!
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    I love stretching after a good workout! I like seeing how much further I can get each time.
    That's awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!