50+lbs & steadily coming off

Options
grkfire
grkfire Posts: 152 Member
Just a followup from my first post last month:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/681521-male-6-4-34-50lbs-lost-progress-pix

I'm really happy with my results! It's far from over, but I'm achieving what at first seemed impossible!

1-1.jpg

25240723.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    congrats man!! in a similar time frame I've also lost 50 lbs, but I feel like I've had a less drastic change than you did!!! amazing. but goes to show you w/o detailed pics the way you took, you never really know haha!! super job!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! Doing great :happy:
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Woo Woooo look at those pecs!! You are doing great. You can see all kinds of changes... now smile and do something new to keep it exciting!
  • rnb1127
    rnb1127 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look fantastic, I'm sure you feel a lot better too. Great Job!!! I love seeing these inspirational success stories :)
  • ldalbello
    ldalbello Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Amazing ! Thanks I needed the motivation today.
  • densta1968
    Options
    Wow that's fantastic! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!
  • geo1437
    geo1437 Posts: 38
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Those pic are so INSPIRING!!! I have a very similar body type, and i am 1 month in to my transformation. I have yet to see anything like you but....I WILL. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • grkfire
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I definitely do feel better health & confidence have been at my best levels ever!

@geo - You will definitely start seeing changes soon, just keep up what you are doing! :)
  • jdragione
    jdragione Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is an unbelievable difference in just one month. What is your daily routine?
  • grkfire
    Options
    Thanks! Just high protien/low(ish) carb & fat diet, and hit the gym 4 days a week...doing a bit of everything, instead of focusing on particular muscle groups. Feel free add me to view my diet journal. :)
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    THANKS FOR THE POST; THESE PHOTOS GIVE ME LOTS OF NEEDED ENCOURAGEMENT. GREAT JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!